line of wetsuits has long stood at the forefront of quality dive thermal protection. Yet every year SCUBAPRO designers work tirelessly to improve and restyle these steamers to increase comfort, expand convenience features and provide even better fit and freedom. This year is no exception.
The EVERFLEX 5/4MM
offers the same features and quality materials and construction as the 7/5mm, but with a thinner neoprene for increased stretch and freedom of movement when diving in more temperate or warmer water.
- Made from 100 percent Everflex neoprene, an X-Foam formulation, for durability and better health.
- Suits are assembled using a solvent-free water-based glue. SCUBAPRO is the first in the industry to offer this environmentally and diver friendly adhesive material.
- Multi-thickness panels deliver a superior combination of warmth and flexibility.
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
- Double blind-stitched outer seams are durable and watertight, and single blind-stitched inner seams are comfortable against bare skin.
- New nylon thread resists abrasion for longer suit life
- Diagonal back zipper offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- Glideskin seals at the wrist, ankles and neck minimize water intrusion.
- New neck zipper aids in donning and doffing and enhances comfort between dives.
- Compression-molded zipper flap/spine pad reduces water entry and increases back protection.
- Tatex knee and shoulder pads offer protection against abrasion.
- Seat area is also protected with an abrasion-resistant outside lining to increase durability and extend the life of the suit.
- Extensive range of new sizes for both men and women means all divers can enjoy the perfect fit and the ultimate in comfort.
- 7/5 mm and 5/4mm suits feature double zippered seals at ankle and wrists.