, with its rugged fiberglass casing and stainless steel front face and ring, delivers smooth and easy inhalation and exhalation while offering efficient user controls, including a powerful purge, an inhalation effort control knob and Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch. It provides a steady, effortless flow of air, regardless of depth or workload.
S600 Second Stage:
- Metal valve housing is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 6.8oz/193g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min - 66 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
- Interchangeable purge covers allow you to make your regulator truly unique.