Open Water Class
Learn to dive! The Open Water class teaches you everything you need to know to be a competent and safe scuba diver. This class includes 5 ocean boat dives, use of all scuba equipment during the class and open water dives, your certification card, and a 10% student discount on purchases.
There are a few ways to do this class:
- Group Classes
- Classes meet for 3 weeks, Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday from 7- 9 PM
- First 4 dives are typically on the first weekend following the last night of class.
- Executive Classes
- Classes meet at mutual convenience of you and the instructor
- Book included
- Online Based Executive Classes
- $450 not including applicable fees to certification agency ($129.95 - $185.00)
- Wan't to start right this minute, it's easy!
- We offer online training through both PADI and SDI
- Click here to begin your online training through PADI ($185.00)
- Click here to begin your online training through SDI ($129.95)
- Once the online portion is completed, contact us to begin your Confined and Open Water training.
Finally, for those who would like to complete just the Open Water dives at our location, having previously completed the academic and confined water portion elsewhere, we offer:
- Referral Courses
- $275 includes:
- Confined Water Review Session
- Executive Level Convenience
- 4 Open Water Dives
- Use of all scuba equipment